Hamburg meets Tel Aviv – Connecting Hamburg’s key industry with Israeli tech companies
we kindly invite you to the following event, organised by Hamburg Invest, Digital Hub Logistics and AHK Israel.
Hamburg meets Tel Aviv is an international joint event focused on artificial intelligence, female entrepreneurship, and investment culture. This year’s event brings together amazing speakers from Hamburg and Israel – creating a melting pot of ideas and innovations, as a first step to collaboratively develop disruptive solutions. Renowned startups in the AI sector from Tel Aviv and Hamburg will present their innovative business models and key players from both cities discuss challenges in female entrepreneurship and the potential of AI in logistics.
Join the Event and forge in collaboration with others new solution!
Hamburg meets Tel Aviv day 1 – Friday, 14 Dezember – Female Founders Connect – why Gender matters in Entrepreneurship – 09.00 CET
Hamburg meets Tel Aviv day 1 – Friday, 14 Dezember – Unpacking the Investment Cultures in Israel and Germany – 10.30 CET
Hamburg meets Tel Aviv day 2 – Friday, 15 Dezember – Challenges in Modern Logistics: The Role of AI in transforming the Industry – 09.00 CET
Hamburg meets Tel Aviv day 2 – Friday, 15 Dezember – Predicting the future in Hamburg – AI startups in logistics – 10.30 CET
- Female Founders Connect – why Gender matters in Entrepreneurship
- Women are severely underrepresented in the startup scene - only 17.7% of founders in Germany and 15% of founders in Israel are female. In this keynote format, female founders and women's networks from Germany and Israel will introduce themselves and discuss the opportunities available to women in both countries.
- Unpacking the Investment Cultures in Israel and Germany
- Investment culture is diverse and dynamic. In this interactive panel we will explore the stereotypes and differences of the investment culture in Germany and Israel: What does it take for a successful pitch, how does a startup find investors and how does one connect in a foreign market?
- Challenges in Modern Logistics: The Role of AI in transforming the Industry
- Artificial intelligence in particular is rapidly gaining importance in companies, administrations and our daily lives. Against this backdrop, we will talk about current approaches and challenges with experts from this industry in this Hamburg meets Tel Aviv format.
- Predicting the future in Hamburg – AI startups in logistics
- Startups are the most important drivers for innovative and disruptive technologies. In this context, AI based startups from Israel will present their business models in an exclusive startup pitch format to key players from Hamburg and Israel.